3D Stereo Displays
The Reference of 3D-Stereo Displays
Innovative, reliable technology is the foundation for precise, pixel accurate, stereoscopic image evaluation in highest quality, even in daylight. The 3D PluraView Beamsplitter-Technology delivers the full monitor resolution up to 4K in brilliant brightness, thanks to one display per eye.
That allows users to work comfortable and effortless in all 3D-Stereo-Applications. The new BlackTuner- Technology of the 3D PluraView supports the user even in dark picture areas to detect objects easily. A response time of only 1 ms reduces “Ghosting” and fuzziness. That’s the key to a perfect 3D-Stereovisualisation in all professional areas of applications.
3D PluraView - The Reference of 3D-Stereo Displays
• Flicker free for professional continuous use
• Highest Brightness – Daylight suitable
• Wide Visual Angle – Multi-User capability
• Highest resolution - up to 4K/UHD
• Certified for Photogrammetry and GIS
• Elegant Design and highest Quality – Made in Germany
Designed for GIS-Professionals
The new Schneider Digital 3D PluraView monitor provides an innovative Beamsplitter-Technology for highest quality in stereoscopic illustration at desktop monitors. The 3D PluraView is ideally suited for all Stereo-Software-Applications in highly diverse branches:
• GIS / Mapping
• Oil & Gas prospecting
• Molecular research and design
• CGI / 3D Video editing
• Mechanical Design / CAD
• Crystallography / biochemistry
• Industrial Measuring / Laser Scanning
• Computed Tomography and surgical planning
• Simulation & VR training
• 3D City model visualization
3D PluraView functions and advantages
Including experienced users, our engineers developed the
• Synchronous, latency-free image signal thanks to a new developed, in monitor case integrated mirror card
• Significantly reduced ghosting thanks to our exactly adjusted mirror and optimized polarization glasses
• Innovative BlackTuner-Technology for reliable object detection in dark image areas
• Easily accessible DisplayPort 1.1 ports
• Centralized power supply with an integrated power switch for complete disconnection from the mains supply. Therefore 0 watt energy consumption with the power switched off
• Mirror fine adjustment for exact alignment
• Highest product quality – Made in Germany
The challenge for GIS-applications is the combination of loading quickly large data quantities and visualizing them in a stereoscopic image on a suitable 3D monitor. Only if all hardware components display the required capacities and specialization, a fast motion within orthophotos is possible.
We not only know your applications in the main area of application for photogrammetry, geodesics, but also right up to the creation of 3D city models, digital GIS landscape models or even special tasks like architecture and accident photogrammetry.
Most powerful graphic cards for GIS
AMD RadeonPRO WX9100 and
NVIDIA Quadro P5000
The right choice of graphic cards is a big part when determining quality and performance. With 16GB high speed HBM2 ECC RAM, Open GL 4.5 support and 4.096 OpenCL capable parallel processing units, the AMD RadeonPRO WX9100 delivers outstanding performance and quality. Only the AMD FirePRO and RadeonPRO cards have implemented the mirroring and rotation functionality to drive the 3D PluraView with 2x 4k. The new driver 17.Q4 enable the long awaited feature that 10bit color depth is also availible with QuadBuffer Stereo.
The Stealth Mouse is an ergonomic, high performance 3D hand controller proven to enhance productivity and comfort for users of the demanding 3D software applications. With 10 programmable buttons and 33 programmable functions, the user can have functions and macros right at the fingertips. Operating together with or without the traditional mouse, the Stealth 3D Mouse delivers an efficient and balanced way to work while reducing hand fatigue.